The Triple+ ball valve is an automatic shut-off valve used with the CLM Smart Leak Detection System by Trple+. The valve is installed between pipes to prevent costly damages from an unnoticed change in pressure caused by a water leak. The valve is equipped with an automatic actuator that will shut-off in the event the system senses a water leak, it can also be controlled through a cloud base system using the Triple + Smart app.
- Use: Automatic shut-off valve for use with CLM Smart Leak Detection System
- Operation: Shuts-off when the system senses a water leak
- Features: Prevents costly damages in the event of a water leak. Total control through Triple+ Smart app. ISO 5211 actuator mounting pad to allow direct mounting
- Working Conditions: 600 psi. -4-degrees F to 350-degrees F
- Connection: Full-port ball valve with 3/4 in. FIP connection