The Eastman plumbing access panel is designed to provide access to plumbing lines and other fixtures installed behind walls and ceilings. This access panel is built with durable 16-gauge galvanized steel and a flush frame door with rounded safety corners. The access panel is prime coated making it suitable for painting or wallpapering to match with the area decor. Ideal for use in new construction or remodeling projects in masonry, tile, wood or other wall and ceiling surfaces for access to commercial or residential plumbing.
- Built with durable 16-gauge galvanized steel
- Prime coated surface, suitable for painting or wall papering
- Flush frame door with round corners
- Hinged door
- Size: 15-5/8 in. x 15-5/8 in. x 1-3/16 in.
- Service Opening: 14 in. x 14 in.