The Fluidmaster 3/8 in. compression x 1/2 in. female iron pipe connection features a flexible stainless steel braided exterior with click seal nuts on both ends. The inner core is reinforced with braided PVC tubing to prevent crimping. Nuts won’t crack. Brass thread for a scure, leak-free connection. Perfect seal each time. UPC approved. Meets NSF standards.
- Construction: Inner core reinforced with PVC tubing. 304 Braided stainless steel exterior
- Nuts: Click seal nuts on both ends
- Connection: 3/8 in. Comp x 1/2 in. FIP
- Length: 16 in.
- Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Working Temperature: 40-degrees F to 150-degrees F
- Application: Faucet connector