The Fluidmaster 3/8 in. compression x 1/2 in. female iron pipe connection features a flexible stainless steel braided exterior with an ample inside diameter for high-flow capacity. The inner core is reinforced with braided PVC tubing to prevent crimping. Heavy-duty brass hex nuts for easy- grip, nickel-plated for durability. 10-year warranty. UPC approved. Meets NSF standards. Lead-Free compliant.
- Construction: Inner core reinforced with PVC tubing. 304 Braided stainless steel exterior
- Features: High-flow capacity with an ample inside diameter
- Connection: 3/8 in. Comp x 1/2 in. FIP
- Length: 20 in.
- Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Working Temperature: 40-degrees F to 150-degrees F
- Application: Faucet connector