The Eastman 4-inch slotted brass cleanout plug is used to cover the sewer’s drain access. The plug keeps fumes, gases, and water from passing through the cleanout. It also serves as a protection to keep your drain access free of debris and stops other nuisances from entering the pipe. The plug has machine threads for easy installation and maintenance with a screw-on connection using a plug wrench.
- Used to cover cleanout drains
- Machine threaded for a tight fit
- Countersunk for a clean finish
- 4 in. OD
- 1/4 in. screw-on tap (not through the plug)
- Use plug wrench for installation and maintenance