Eastman’s Two-Bolt Pipe Repair Clamp has drop-in bolts to eliminate loose parts and allows for easy “one-hand” installation. The clamp is made of a stainless steel band with galvanized iron lugs that protect against rust and corrosion. The bolts are extra-long square shanks with oversized nuts. The lugs give a uniform pressure against the gasket to provide the gasket with a positive seal that will not collapse Schedule 40 PVC. The gasket is made of a high quality rubber that won’t deteriorate and a temperature rating of -20 degrees F to +180 degrees F.
- 301 Stainless Steel band
- Galvanized iron lugs; rust and corrosion resistant
- Two plated extra-long square shanks with oversized nuts
- High quality rubber gasket that will not deteriorate
- A positive seal that won’t collapse Schedule 40 PVC
- Temperature rating of -20° F to +180° F