The Steel-Flex faucet connector by Eastman® features a 3/8-inch compression x 3/8-inch compression connection. This high-quality faucet connector is built with a non-toxic PVC core, a multi-filament braided nylon reinforcement, a clear vinyl outer shell and a grade 304 braided stainless steel exterior that is designed to prevent kinking and crimping. It is equipped with full flow brass barbs and nickel-plated solid brass hex nuts. This long-lasting faucet supply line is 96-inches long. The flexible braided stainless steel allows for easy installation in tight spaces. It is UPC, CSA, and NSF approved. Lead-Free Compliant.
- Construction: 304 braided stainless steel exterior with a PVC internal hose
- Washer: Rubber
- Nuts: Nickel-plated brass alloy
- Connection: 3/8 in. Comp x 3/8 in. Comp
- Length: 96 in.
- Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Burst Pressure: 1500 psi
- Working Temperature: 40-degrees F to 150-degrees F
- Max. Temperature: 180-degrees F
- Application: Faucet connector