The Steel-Flex toilet connector by Eastman® features a 3/8-inch flare x 7/8 in. ballcock nut connection. It is built to last with a high-quality non-toxic PVC core, a multi-filament braided nylon reinforcement, a clear vinyl outer shell and a grade 304-braided stainless steel exterior that is designed to prevent kinking and crimping. This secure toilet supply line connector is equipped with full flow brass barbs and a chrome-plated solid brass ballcock nut. This professional series toilet connector is 20-inches long. The flexible braided stainless steel allows for easy installation in tight spaces. UPC approved. NSF and CSA certified. Complies with Lead-Free law.
- Construction: 304-braided stainless steel exterior with a PVC internal hose
- Washer: Rubber
- Connection: 3/8 in. Flare x 7/8 in. Ballcock nut
- Length: 20 in.
- Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Burst Pressure: 1500 psi
- Working Temperature: 40-degrees F to 150-degrees F
- Max. Temperature: 180-degrees F
- Application: Toilet connector