The PVC toilet connector by Eastman® features a non-toxic PVC core and a multi-filamented braided nylon reinforcement that is designed to prevent kinking and crimping. This connector sets the standard in toilet water supply lines, it resists corrosion and chlorine for long-lasting performance. It is easy and quick to install even in tight spaces. Designed with full flow brass barbs with a chrome-plated brass ballcock nut and nickel-plated solid brass hex nut. UPC approved. NSF and CSA certified. Complies with Lead-Free law.
- Construction: Non-toxic PVC core and braided nylon reinforcement exterior
- Connection: 1/2 in. FIP x 7/8 in. Ballcock nut
- Length: 9 in.
- Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Max. Pressure: 1200 psi
- Working Temperature: 40-degrees F to 150-degrees F
- Max. Temperature: 180-degrees F
- Application: Toilet connector