The Mini-Rooter Pro® by General Pipe Cleaners® is a whole-house snake drain ideal for small lines from 1-1/4-inch to 3-inch and most 4-inch ones. It is easy to transport on the job site due to its built-in 6-inch wheels and its dolly design. Equipped with a practical folding handle, this unit can be stored in compact places. The ability to remove its drum also allows for increased portability. A foot pedal is used to start and stop the unit with no electrical wiring between the pedal and the motor.
With this light-weight plumbing snake, you can unclog all the drains effortlessly and in no time.
- Weight: 43 lbs. (19.5 kg) without cable
- Dimensions: 20 in. D x 16 in. W x 38 in. H (20 in. H with handle folded)
- Drum: Capacity of 75 ft. x 3/8 in. or 1/2 in. Flexicore cable Integral distributor tube. Quickly removable from frame
- J-Drum: Capacity of 50 ft. of 1/4 in. or 5/16 in. Flexicore cable
- Wheels: 6 in. semi-pneumatic tires
- Motor: 1/3 hp, with forward-off-reverse switch, spring-loaded mounting for proper belt tension
- Load Speed: 165 rpm
- Power Cord: 10 ft. 3-wire vinyl covered with molded plug. In-line ground fault circuit interrupter