The Speedrooter 92® by General Pipe Cleaners® is a heavy-duty drain snake for 3-inch to 10-inch drain lines and a contractor favorite. Despite its toughness, it’s very easy to handle even by one single person. The wheels and stair climber of this plumbing snake provide simplified and smooth mobility. It is also equipped with an adjustable height handle that can be reset 3-inches longer or shorter. The drum of the drain cleaner also has a see-through inner cage that allows you to see how much of the 100-feet cable is left in the drum.
- Weight: 115 lbs. (52 kg) without cable
- Dimensions: 26 in. D x 22 in. W x 41 in. H
- Drums: Large drum holds 100 ft x 3/4 in. or 5/8 in. cable
- Motor: 1/2 hp with capacitor, forward-off-reverse switch, 20 ft. power cord and ground fault circuit interrupter.
- Power Cable Feed: Drives and retracts at a variable speed of up to 20 ft. per minute
- Wheels: 10 in. semi-pneumatic heavy duty with ball bearings
- Stair Climbers: Heavy-duty V-belts running on nylon rollers
- Wheel Brake: Keeps the machine in place on the job or in the truck
- Truck Loading Wheel: Enables one person to lift machine onto truck bed
- Tool Box:
Attached to the rear of the machine. Holds all cutters except Flexible leader
- Leather Gloves: With double-reinforced palm for hand protection when guiding cable
- Cables: Left wound Flexicore® wire rope center 3/4 in. diameter for 4 in. to 10 in. lines and 3 in. lines without sharp bends; 5/8” in. diameter for 3 in. to 6 in. lines; 9/16 in. diameter for 2 in. to 3 in. lines.