The Eastman washing machine elbows allow you to install your washing machine hose with a 90-degree angle, this relieves strain on the hose while protecting it from friction caused by the vibrations of the washing machine. The elbow helps reduce unnecessary stress on the hose, extending its life for long-lasting performance.
The 90-degree elbows have an anti-corrosive all-brass construction for durability. The Installation process is very simple with a winged female hose thread nut that easily tightens. Made right. Made to last.
- For use in hot and cold water applications on washing machines
- Designed to protect and relieve strain on the water supply hose
- Features a 90-degree bend, equipped with rubber washer
- Anti-corrosive all-brass construction
- With winged FHT nut for easy installation
- 3/4 in. FHT x 3/4 in. MHT connection
- Includes 2-Elbows