The Eastman® plastic crimp PEX tee is quick to install, ensuring a dependable connection. Engineered for use with ASTM F1807 crimp PEX systems, this fitting is built with a high-performance polymer that is chemical-resistant and corrosion-resistant. Plastic PEX fittings are recommended for installation in areas where solid brass PEX fittings cannot be installed due to exposure to corrosive agents. This fitting may be used with stainless steel clamping systems or copper crimp rings. Eastman crimp PEX fittings are manufactured following strict quality standards, designed to unite potable water piping systems and hydronic heating systems. Lead-Free compliant for safe water drinking applications. NSF listed. UPC approved.
- Construction: High-performance polymer. Resistant to chemicals and corrosion
- Connection: 1/2 in. PEX x 1/2 in. PEX x 3/4 in. PEX
- Use: For use with ASTM F1807 crimp PEX systems
- High performance polymer
- For use with ASTM F1807 PEX crimp systems
- Chemical and corrosion resistant