This AquaMotion™ Hot Water Circulating Pump is a High-efficiency cast iron ECM circulator with a rugged wet motor cartridge type designed for closed loop hydronic, radiant and indirect water heating systems. It has a built-in check-valve and 6-1/2-foot power cord.
The circulating pump senses pressure drops and adapts automatically to system demands, no buttons to push! It has a very low energy consumption due to its ECM motor, helping you save money and energy costs. The wet motor design allows a quiet, in-line, and maintenance free performance. This pump is acceptable for indoor use only with water applications. NOT FOR USE IN POTABLE WATER APPLICATIONS. For open loops and fresh or potable water, use pumps with bronze or stainless steel housings only.
- Design: EinsteinSmart™ Series, high-efficiency, high-performance, and low energy consumption. Electronic display with LED On light and watts
- Motor: Permanent magnet motor (ECM). Rugged stainless steel wet motor cartridge type circulator
- Max. Head Ft. 20 ft.
- Connection: 4 bolt standard flange
- Features: Built-in check valve and 6 1/2 ft. power cord. Super quiet operation. Self-venting. Compact size.
- Speed: Single speed
- Electrical Rating: 115V, 60Hz
- Maximum Flow: 18 GPM
- Operating Pressure: May not exceed 145 psi
- Temperature Range: 40-degrees F to 230-degrees F
- Compatibility: Replaces the Taco oo7, oo7e, 0015, and 0015e
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty