This AquaMotion™ Hot Water Circulating Pump is a cast iron circulator with a rugged wet motor cartridge type designed for closed loop hydronic, radiant and indirect water heating systems.
It has a very low energy consumption, helping you save money and energy costs. It is designed to work with applications requiring high-flow. The wet motor design allows a quiet, in-line, 3-speed and maintenance free performance. It has a built-in check valve that prevents thermo siphoning and backflow. This pump is acceptable for indoor use only with water applications. NOT FOR USE IN POTABLE WATER APPLICATIONS. For open loops and fresh or potable water, use pumps with bronze or stainless steel housings only.
- Design: Rugged wet motor cartridge type circulator
- Max. Head Ft. 12 ft.
- Connection: 4-bolt standard flange
- Features: Super quiet operation. Self-venting. Compact size. 3-speed operation with built-in check valve. Designed for high-flow applications
- Maximum Flow: 29 GPM
- Temperature Range: 40-degrees F to 230-degrees F
- Operating Pressure: May not exceed 125 psi
- Compatibility: Replaces Taco 0010
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty