This AquaMotion™ Hot Water Circulating Pump is the most efficient cast iron ECM circulator on the market, it has a rugged wet motor cartridge type designed for closed loop hydronic, radiant and indirect water heating systems. It has a built-in check-valve and 10-foot power cord.
The circulating pump senses pressure drops and adapts automatically to system demands, no buttons to push! It has a very low energy consumption due to its ECM motor, helping you save money and energy costs. This pump features 3 fixed speeds, 4 variable speeds and night set back to maximize energy savings. The wet motor design allows a quiet, in-line, and maintenance free performance. This pump is acceptable for indoor use only with water applications. NOT FOR USE IN POTABLE WATER APPLICATIONS. For open loops and fresh or potable water, use pumps with bronze or stainless steel housings only.
- Design: EinsteinSmart™ Series, high-efficiency, high-performance ,and low energy consumption. Electronic display with LED On light and watts.
- Motor: Permanent magnet motor (ECM)
- Design: Rugged stainless steel wet motor cartridge type circulator
- Connection: 4 bolt standard flange
- Features: Built-in check valve and 10 ft. power cord. Super quiet operation. Self-venting. Compact size.
- Electrical Rating: 115V, 60Hz
- Maximum Flow: 20 GPM
- Operating Pressure: May not exceed 145 psi
- Temperature Range: 40-degrees F to 230-degrees F
- Speeds: 3-fixed speed, 4-variable speed and night set back
- Compatibility: Replaces Grundfos Alpha
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty