This AquaMotion™ Potable Water Circulating Pump has a rugged wet motor cartridge type designed for open loop hot water recirculation and potable water system. It is the most energy efficient ECM pump on the market.
The potable water circulating pump is for use in Residential and commercial systems maximizing energy savings. This pump features a standard 4-bolt flange connection with a built-in check valve and power cord. The wet motor design allows a quiet, maintenance-free performance. The pump has 3-fixed-speeds, 4-variable-speeds and night set back. This pump is acceptable for indoor use only with water applications. For use in potable water systems and open loop recirculation.
- Design: EinsteinSmart™ Series, high-efficiency, high-performance, and low energy consumption. Electronic display with LED On light and watts
- Motor: Rugged wet motor cartridge type
- Max. Head ft. 12 ft.
- Features: BICV™ built-in check valve and power cord
- Connection: 4-bolt flange
- Speed: 3-fixed-speeds, 4-variable-speeds, and night set back to maximize energy savings
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Maximum Flow: 20 GPM
- Operating Pressure: May not exceed 125 psi
- Temperature Range: 40-degrees F to 230-degrees F
- Compatibility: Replaces Taco 007, 007e, 0015, 0015e3,1816e, 0018e, VR1816, VT2218, Grundfos 15-42, 15-58, Alpha I & II
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty