The AquaMotion™ isolation flanges have full-port shut-off valves for circulating pumps that are fitted with flanges that can be rotated to accommodate vertical or horizontally oriented flanges and corrected for any misalignment. The rotating flanges also allow the handle to be positioned for any installation. Opening or closing of the valves requires only a quarter turn of the valve handle. Closing the valves allows for quick and easy removal of the circulator without requiring the system to be drained.
- Connection: 1 in. Sweat full-port ball valve with 360° swivel
- Includes: (2) flanges, (4) bolts, (4) nuts, and (2) gaskets
- Pressure: 600 PSI Non-Shock WOG
- Construction: Brass body. Heavy-duty rust-resistant handle with grip
- Approvals: Solder ends comply with ANSI B16.18. Thread ends comply with ANSI B1.20.1
- Temperature: -20°C to 65°C (-4°F to 149°F)