This Eastman ball valve is configured with a 3/4-inch push-fit connection x 3/4-inch female iron pipe connection. This valve is built with heavy-duty brass for durability and strength. It is equipped with a vinyl-coated steel lever handle, enabling an easy grip for flow control.
Eastman ball valves are designed and built using high-quality standards to ensure unparalleled functionality, use after use. Made to last. Complies with NSF. UPC approved. Complies with lead-free guidelines for potable water applications.
- Use: For underground use and behind walls with or without access panels. Connects with copper, CPVC, or PEX pipe
- Construction: Corrosion-resistant solid brass body construction. Vinyl-coated steel lever handle for easy grip
- Connection: 3/4 in. push-fit x 3/4 in. FIP connection
- Installation: No soldering required
- Working Pressure: 200 psi