Stainless steel fittings are preferred in various plumbing settings for their strength and ability to withstand corrosion, chemicals, excessive flow rates, and exposure to environmental factors including UV rays. They also offer the versatility to be used in sanitary, potable or non-potable water applications. Stainless steel fittings promise one of the longest lifespans in plumbing materials with a lifetime of over 50-years.
- Used in a variety of commercial and residential applications
- For potable and non-potable water
- Can be used in sanitary processes
- High resistance to chemicals and corrosion
- For indoor and outdoor use
- 90-degree Elbow 1 in. x 1 in. FPT connection
- Working pressure: 300 psi