Copper press unions are very easy to install, using the press-connection method by applying pressure to seal the ring onto the tube. This installation process is quick and easy, ensuring a watertight seal. No soldering needed. Used in residential and commercial potable hot and cold water applications for plumbing and HVAC systems. Lead-Free compliant. Dezincification-resistant.
- Use:For plumbing and HVAC applications
- Features: Provides a watertight seal. Lead-Free compliant for potable water
- Installation: Simple installation, no soldering needed
- Connection: 1/2 in. Press x 1/2 in. FPT
- Operating Pressure: 200 psi
- Temperature Range: -20-degrees F to 250-degrees F