The NIBCO® Press Tube Cap features an inboard bead and EPDM O-Ring. Simply applying pressure from a pressure tool tightens the O-ring onto the tube, ensuring a clean, watertight seal in seconds. with no flame, solder or flux. The cap has a press connection. The fitting is used to fit over the end of pipe to seal the end. Installation can be completed in less time than traditional solder, threaded, brazed or grooved copper systems. Press system joins with seamless copper water tube in residential and commercial potable, hot, chilled and process water applications for plumbing and HVAC systems. Significant time savings means tight budgets and deadlines are met while project delays and cost overruns are avoided. It is user-friendly, quick and easy to install. Lead free with 50 Year Limited Warranty.
- Construction: WROT copper and copper alloy
- Features: Inboard bead and EPDM O-ring; dezincification resistant
- Application: Copper water tube used in residential and commercial potable, hot, chilled and process water applications for plumbing and HVAC systems
- Installation: Press tool required; no flame, solder or flux required
- Operating Cold Working Pressure: 200 psi
- Temperature Range: -20° F to 250° F
- Standards and Warranty Lead Free; 50 Year Limited Warranty