Black Swan’s Swan Seal PTFE Pipe Joint Compound is for sealing and lubricating threaded connections on plastic and metal pipe. The compound forms a film of PTFE over the threaded surface for lasting protection against leaks. This thread sealant will not harden, crack, or crumble.
- A white smooth grit free homogenized PTFE pipe joint compound
- Forms a film of PTFE over the threaded surface for lasting protection against leaks will not harden crack or crumble
- Meets federal specification TT-S-1732 NSF certified
- Temperature range use -50° F (-45°C) to 400° F (204°C)
- Pressure range use gasses up to 3000 PSI
- Liquids up to 10,000 PSI