The PlumbWell® toilet connector is a contractor grade supply line built with an inner PVC core, a nylon reinforcement, a clear vinyl outer shell, and a 304-braided stainless steel exterior. It is equipped with brass nuts, brass barbs and rubber washers for a leak-free water connection. 3/8-inch compression x 7/8-inch ballcock nut connection, 12-inches long. This is a strong but flexible toilet connector that will endure a long-term operation. Built for the contractor. CSA certified. Meets NSF standards. UPC approved. Lead-Free compliant.
- Construction: 304-braided stainless steel exterior with a PVC internal hose
- Washer: Rubber
- Connection: 3/8 in. Comp x 7/8 in. Ballcock nut
- Length: 12 in.
- Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Burst Pressure: 1500 psi
- Working Temperature: 40-degrees F to 150-degrees F
- Max. Temperature: 180-degrees F
- Application: Toilet connector