This PVC faucet connector by PlumbWell® is a contractor grade supply line designed with a non-toxic PVC core and a multi-filamented braided nylon reinforcement to prevent kinking and crimping. Designed with full flow brass barbs and nickel-plated solid brass hex nuts, leak-free performance. This is a strong but flexible faucet connector that will endure a long-term operation. Built for the contractor. UPC approved. NSF and CSA certified. Complies with Lead-Free law.
- Construction: Non-toxic PVC core and braided nylon reinforcement exterior
- Connection: 3/8 in. Comp x 1/2 in. FIP
- Length: 20 in.
- Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Max. Pressure: 1200 psi
- Working Temperature: 40-degrees F to 150-degrees F
- Max. Temperature: 180-degrees F
- Application: Faucet connector