This Zoeller® Sump Pump has a Power of 3/10 HP. It is a professional grade pump designed for residential use. The switch case, motor and pump housing, are built of cast iron and a corrosion-resistant powder coated epoxy finish. It has an engineered thermoplastic base. This sump pump has no sheet metal parts so it will not rust or corrode. It is equipped with stainless steel screws, stainless steel switch arm, guard, and handle. It has a watertight neoprene square ring between the motor and pump housing. The sump pump is float operated, submersible, with a 2-pole mechanical switch and variable level. The impeller is built of glass-field plastic with a metal insert. Passes 1/2-inch spherical solids. This pump is UL listed and CSA certified.
- Power: 3/10 HP / 1550 RPM
- Housing: Cast iron
- Operation: Non-automatic. For automatic operation see Zoeller Automatic Sump Pump – 3/10 HP
- Impeller: Vortex non-clog
- Discharge Size: 1-1/2 in. NPT
- Max Flow Rate: 43 GPM
- Max Operating Temperature: 130 °F