The Zoeller® sewage pump features a durable cast construction, ASTM Class 25 cast iron switch case, cast iron pump housing, and cast iron base with a corrosion-resistant powder coated epoxy finish. It is equipped with a non-clogging vortex impeller engineered with cast iron. It has an oil-filled hermetically-sealed motor and oil-lubricated bearings. It comes with stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard and arm and seal assembly. This sewage pump is completely submersible, watertight and dust-tight with carbon and ceramic shaft seal. Passes 2-inch spherical solids. CSA certified.
- Power: 1/2 HP / 1750 RPM
- Operation: Non-automatic. For automatic operation see Zoeller Automatic Sewage Pump – 1/2 HP
- Impeller: Cast iron Vortex non-clog
- Housing: Cast iron with powder coated epoxy finish
- Discharge Size: 2 in. NPT
- Max Flow Rate: 128 gpm
- Max Operating Temperature: 130 °F